Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I love cheesecake.

When I was little, I was repulsed by the very idea of cheese + cake. One salty thing and one sweet thing? How in the world did they ever go together? I tasted some, and I thought what a weird combination it was. I felt like I was eating soft, sweet cheese... you know, some items just don't mix together, and I almost gagged.

I'm not sure what I was thinking because now, I'm addicted to that stuff! Maybe the strange sweetness of cheesecake finally grew on me. We bought this no-bake cheesecake that required just milk and mixing, and after freezing it to firm it up, I already ate almost 1/4 of it :D ... wow. The graham cracker pie crust is absolutely divine with it. You know how fat I am going to get? :D No wonder I'm so, uh, well endowed. I grew up with all this milk and good food, and I'm adding cheesecake to the list. If I grow up to be featured in one of those Success Stories in Shape magazine, that will be a sad day indeed. You know, the classic "she was skinny in high school but in college she gained 200 pounds and finally got back to a healthy weight" articles that are fun to read. I love the before/after pictures. I hope I don't have any drastic ones, though.

I can't believe I wrote for two minutes about cheesecake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, writing 2 minutes on cheesecake is giving it its justified due! ^___^ have u ever gone to a cheesecake factory?? omg, it's HEAVENLY.