Monday, August 15, 2005

Marching band practices are hell.

They're so hot and blistering. Sweat beads drip down constantly from my face and neck. It is a most disgusting site. The grass and mud beneath my feet don't help, either.

Two hours of hell... Three days a week... This had better be worth it.

Anyway, you are now reading the entry of a girl who got one hour of sleep last night. That's right. This idiot ended up taking four tablets of Midol. If you don't know what that is, it's an OTC pain reliever for menstrual cramps (in particular), and it contains 60mg/tablet of caffeine to perk up the average bloated, cranky menstruating woman (like me, except I might be above average when it comes to cranky). 60 x 4 = 240mg of caffeine for me in one day = no sleeping from 12:30AM - 5:00AM.

Wow. I had to turn on the rap station full blast this morning to wake myself from this dazed mode. So strange. Everything felt surreal. I had to chant (more like scream) vocabulary words and song lyrics to wake myself up on the way there. Thank God nothing happened because if I were any more tired, there could have been a serious accident.

Time to shower, nap (for once), and study, study, study.

I better get into a good college. Preferably with financial aid/money, too :D haha... unlike the rest of my school, I am rather anti-UGA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hell, i agree. but to see a marching band perform, WOW! :)