Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My last first day of high school begins...

Tomorrow.

I'm really surprised at how fast time flies. No matter how big of a cliché it is, well, that fact is true. It's a pity that I'm still stuck in the mindset that I am 15. Why can't we ever seem to grow up these days?

I'm excited about this year. Sure, there are going to be days where I hate life. But I've learned how to embrace challenges and just, well, deal with it. Hopefully, I'll emerge as a better person, and one who's definitely ready to take on whatever there is after I'm done with this year. I hope to strengthen some friendships because last year, I was a wee bit antisocial when it came to doing anything. There are some people that are really beautiful gems, and I love them for being themselves! :D I hope to hang out with them more often instead of like, being stuck at home studying Bio all day.

'06.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny thing is that when I turned 18, I still felt 17. when I turned 19, I felt 19 as whole. it seemed like I skipped my 18th year somehow. iono.. lol.

daniiii. you did not reply me! lol..

Anonymous said...

ah hs senior year. senior year for me was the best out of all my hs years cuz first, you're a senior and also, things seem to be more enjoyable then too, knowing you and your friends will be leaving at the end of the year to go to their own respective colleges. it was very bittersweet at the end so you should definitely enjoy it!