Sunday, August 28, 2005

Yesterday... after spending two hours volunteering at a nursing home, I almost slept the rest of the day. Things have been rather hectic, and I've been getting not a lot of sleep. I think my health is failing, which is definitely not a good sign since I need to be really robust and healthy in order to get anything accomplished. I've downed like, 200 ounces of gatorade/powerade to replenish all that lost minerals/electrolytes from excessive sweating.

There is so much stuff to do, and so little time, but it is not even September yet. Am I worrying too much?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

efficiency is your strong suit.

Anonymous said...

you can totally do it! just make sure you don't overexhaust your body tho.

Anonymous said...

ah well, you're not the only one then. I am falling sick too. stupid school work...

Anonymous said...

dani! no stress! yeah you are worrying too much ;) .. just relax and work @ steady slow pace and you'll b fiiiine - senior year is NOTHING ! :) just don't slip up (which will NEVER happen) - and coast thru sr yr! :) by 2nd semester, my priority was... sagar. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA X)

neway hope LHS is holding up - you know, since i left and all ;) jp!! miss ya ~~

jane